Lake Tahoe ,NV
The Sales Engineers are the point people for developing and nurturing our relationships with clients and industry partners. They use deep technical expertise and highly developed communication skills to guide clients, architects, designers, and builders to technology solutions that perfectly match their needs and desires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales and Client Relationships:
- Actively establish and nurture relationships with industry partners (architects, designers, custom homebuilders) and others who influence and/or recommend technologies and services offered by Holm Electric.
- Build sales relationships by providing education, consultation, presentations, and information about Holm Electric’s technology solutions.
- Proposal Development and Contract:
- Capture prospective project information including all participant data, project scope, timeline, expectations, and any clarifying information about the project.
- Development and assembly of proposals and present them to clients.
- Negotiate contractual details with the client, the builder, and/or representatives while supporting Holm Electric’s interests at all times.
- Promote consistent adherence to Holm Electric’s Project Process’s.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Maintain contact with the client and/or representatives during the project as needed to support coordinated information flow between project participants and Holm Electric’s project team.
- Actively seek, coordinate, assemble and present changes orders.
- Attend the project delivery and client orientation meeting along with production team members and assist in obtaining final sign-off by the client and ensure that Holm Electric has met the established project expectations.
- Revenue Planning:
- In conjunction with sales and executive management, develop, monitor, and meet annual and quarterly sales goalsSkills and Abilities Required:
- A Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience with audio/video and residential electronic systems projects.
- Knowledge of the construction and design/build industry, including contract structures (time and materials, fixed fee, cost plus, etc.), trade coordination, and project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to persuasively present proposals to clients and trade partners.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with initiative to seek out and manage client relationships.