Electrical Projects Manager
Lake Tahoe, NV / Las Vegas, NV
Project Managers are experienced professionals who use their organizational and ‘people’ skills to manage the implementation phase of sophisticated technology systems for our clients. They ‘own’ the project from signed contract to client delivery and coordinate the work of the specialists on the project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Electrical installation projects from the bidding process through project completion so as to optimize profitability, promote customer satisfaction, and maintain our favorable reputation.
- Maintain proactive and regular communications, in writing as necessary, with clients, general contractors and other project representatives in order to keep others informed about job progress and schedule.
- Ensure the timely completion and delivery of project documents necessary to communicate to field personnel, clients, and others the intended wiring design, layout, appearance, and programming requirements of individual components of the project.
- Promote consistent adherence to Project Process among all project team members
- Promote a cohesive team spirit by providing training, guidance, cooperation, and support.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience in project management or electrical systems installation.
- Ability to manage people and processes. Ability to read and understand technical specifications and blueprints.
- Ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in strategic and creative problem solving. Language requirements are reading, writing, spelling in English.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to perform well under stressful conditions
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org