Seeking experienced custom residential electricians to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Read blue prints
• Self motivate
• Able to completely lay-out circuits and wire a residence
• Responsible for the quality and on time completion of residential projects
• Responsible for other personnel on the job
• Able to diagnose and fix typical electrical problems
• Complete necessary documents such as time cards, material request, change request
• Maintains a can do attitude that positively influences others
• Drill out for and run Romex wiring
• Layout and install device boxes
• Install lighting devices rough in and trim
• Install panels, breakers and electrical service equipment
• Perform any other task as required for the successful completion of projects
• Must have OSHA 10 or 30hr card
• Must have Valid ID and Drivers license
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• Must be able to read plans and figure wiring routes.
• Must have dependable transportation to get to and from the project sites.
Projects are located in Tahoe/Truckee area.
Send Resume to email@example.com