Lake Tahoe, NV – Las Vegas, NV
Service Technicians are trained professionals who combine their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to install, troubleshoot & maintain, reliable, easy to use systems for our clients. Working alone, Service Techs are hands on self-starters who plan their work, use skill and creativity to solve problems, and deliver projects on time and on budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all phases of the installation, and configuration of electrical systems
- Complete daily and weekly assignments as planned
- Complete service calls as they arrise
- Identify challenges and obstacles early and develop creative solutions to overcome them
- Demonstrate commitment to Concierge level service through prompt response to client requests and needs
- Perform onsite invoicing and collections
- Complete and turn in all paperwork daily and weekly as required
Skills and Abilities Required:
Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience in residential and commercial electrical maintenance and installation. Additional skills and abilities include:
- Knowledge of residential systems integration including lighting, climate control, telephone and computer networks.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment including the ability to setup, configure, calibrate, and commission equipment after physical installation
- An understanding of electrical theory and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electronic schematics, and user manuals
- Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new construction and retrofit projects
- Proficient with hand and power tools used to complete physical installations of equipment
- Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and/or via email, phone, or text to varied audiences.
- Ability to handle and set up different size ladders, scaffolding, and operate different types of lifts.
- Familiar with the use of proper safety equipment for specific tasks and personal protection
- Ability to perform calculations, analyze reports, and engage in strategic and creative problem solving. Language requirements are reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting up to 80 lbs.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org